Best Home Putting Green is a revolutionary product that has revolutionized the way golfers practice their putting game. It is a high-quality, realistic, and affordable putting green that can be used in the comfort of your own home. It is designed to simulate the conditions of a real golf course, allowing you to practice your putting game in the same way you would on the course. Best Home Putting Green is perfect for golfers of all skill levels, from beginners to professionals. It is easy to install and maintain, and it is made from durable materials that will last for years. With Best Home Putting Green, you can practice your putting game anytime, anywhere.
10 Best Home Putting Green in 2023
- Putting Green : This golf putting green is professional designed for any golf players to use for indoor/outdoor,realistic surface simulates real putting green court, Can bring you infinite happiness.
- Material: The golf putting green is made of premium 35mm PE long artificial grass, 10mm Synthetic turf,10mm thick heavy-duty rubber foam base for long lasting. Can be normally used for 5-8 years.
- Putting Green Application: Perfect for indoor, outdoor, home, office, backyard, balcony use.Great golf gift for adults and kids to exercise and improve their golf skills at anywhere and anytime.
- Best Gift for Anyone: A great golf gift for Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Year’s Day, Birthday, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Anniversary,etc.
- Package Included: 5ft X 10ft golf putting green mat with 3 sets of golf flags
- Manufactured from PET resin
- Manufactured in the USA
- Kidney shaped practice putting green
- High quality putting surface stays smooth
- Built in sand trap cutouts catch missed shots
- GET YOUR PUTTING STROKE DIALED IN – Specially designed to perfect speed and aim, this TrueBirdie putting green provides the tools needed to shave strokes from your scorecard. Putting can make or break your score and this is just the thing you need to start shooting lower now! Add this awesome training tool to your house for some great practice and fun for everyone. The best gift for any golfer
- LARGE SIZE – The putting mat measures in at 10.5 feet long and 3 feet wide (126in x 36in). The large size allows you to set up and hit putts from different angles and distances to the different hole locations.
- BACKSTOP – Removable backstop behind the holes will keep all putts on the putting green. The backstop is made of a durable thick foam material and helps contain any long or wide putts. Attach the backstop by pushing the provided tees into the back of the putting mat. No more chasing balls down when they roll off of the green and onto your wood floor!
- PUTTING GREEN FLAGS – Each hole comes with a real putting green flag just like you’d see on the practice green at the golf course. These flags are high quality, sturdy and removable. Once you hit your putts, just pick it up by the handle and drop the balls back onto the green for another round! The flags are custom made to fit snuggly in each hole to give you the feel of a real pin at the course!
- SLOPE WEDGE – Use the provided foam wedge to add slope to the putting green anywhere that you’d like. Making straight putts is great and will help you no doubt, but hitting some with slope is a game changer!
- Simulate real putts. Slight upslope at the cup and true-roll surface emulates putting on actual greens up to eight and a half feet.
- Challenge yourself. With three cups to choose from make your putting practice more challenging. Bunkers behind holes to catch missed puts.
- PUTTING CONFIDENCE. Practice consistency to improve your putting stroke – squaring the face, tempo, and follow through.
- PREMIUM MAT. True-roll surface simulates real green conditions with a similar stimp reading.
- PORTABLE. 8 feet 6 inches long by 3 feet wide this indoor putting green fits in nearly anywhere.
- Two different resistance grass: deep green distance has lower resistance than light green to practice your skills better. Made with artificial grass with rubber backing. This mat will last for a very long time and allows players to experience green-like properties in their own home.
- 2 Holes & Guideline: Two holes (one is 3″, the other is 2.4″, both are smaller than the standard size 4.2″) and help you develop the hole accuracy. The guideline can also help beginners improve their accuracy.
- Convenient to store and 3 balls: the pack size is 42.5 x 10 x 62 cm. Comes with 3 bonus exercise balls, so you don’t have to buy additional accessories, gadgets or equipment. It is also easy to assemble, so you can start playing immediately.
- Anti-Slip：With the Non-slip bottom design, you will have a stable and good practice experience. Note：The greens are packed in a box and may cause wrinkles. Please press it with a heavy object for 1~2 days to smooth it. When it is not in use, please roll up the mat and store.
- PERFECT GIFT: Perfect gift for any beginner or experienced golf lover. This golf putting mat is an ideal choice for golf enthusiasts to practice rhythm, balance and posture from home, office, lawn, park or anywhere else with our putting practice mat.
- 【Durable Rubber Base】: To ensure that the putting mat serves you for longer time and it stays in the best condition, we use heavy duty and thick rubber backing which is made of premium material with good flexibility. That also helps putting green mat stay flat easily on any flat surface.
- 【For Indoor & Outdoor】: This golf mat can be used for indoor and outdoor both without any issue thanks to the scientific waterproof design. This putting green can be vacuumed to clean and it can serve you for about 8 years with good care.
- 【Rolled Up for Storage】: Elastic rubber base are easily rolled up for storage without any damage to the putting surface. This putting green sizes:4x10ft , and it will be a perfect gift for any golf avid. Great for adults and kids to exercise and improve golf skills.
- 【True Roll Surface】: This golf putting green mat is made of premium artificial grass turf. The true roll surface is designed to simulate the real golf court, thus, ball rolls naturally and smoothly on this putting green.
- 【Bonus】: Comes with 3 sets of stainless-steel cups and flags. For the added fun of putting, we provide a set of slope mat which can be put underneath of this putting mat, and you can as your wish.
- ⛳️【BALL RETURN FUNCTION】Putting green allows you to practice putting more attentively, eliminating the trouble of walking around to pick up the ball. The rebound channel provides you with an extremely comfortable experience when practicing golf.
- 🏌️【STANDARD HOLE &AUXILIARY LINE】The golf training mat has two different sizes of holes with a diameter of 3.1 inches and 2.4 inches, which can help you hit the ball correctly from easy to difficult, and gradually improve the accuracy of your golf putter. And there are two white auxiliary lines, which can help you better aim at the hole and master the distance. If you are a beginner in golfing or have difficulty aiming at the hole, the perfect putting mat will be your best choice
- ⛳️【BAFFLE RETURN DESIGN】We have added a baffle on the edge of the perfect green, which can easily prevent the golf ball from rolling out of the practice mat, and it will bounce back, eliminating the trouble of picking up the ball and making you more confident in practicing golf skills . It can save you time collecting balls at home or around the office, only the mat area is enough for you to play golf. Exquisite golf gifts for Friends and Family.
- 🏌️【HIGH-QUALITY Artifikal Grass】Perfect turf for a realistic playing experience, ensuring instinctive shots while you’re on the course, indoor golf greens are perfect, easy to use, fold, store and a great gift for adults. All beginners or at any level can play it in the office, lawn, backyard, park or anywhere else you want
- ⛳️【DETACHABLE FOLDABLE PORTABLE】It’s a detachable structure, and easy to assemble within few minutes. The rubber base turf is foldable which is less wrinkle and restores fatness. So this portable golf putting aid allows you to practice in a fully functional golfing area like the indoor area: living room, corridor, lobby, study, office, balcony, hallway, etc; Or outdoor area like back yard, garden, park, camp, etc. When you are done just simply roll artificial putting green up and store
- 【Wrinkle Resistance】The golf practice mat is made of high-quality artificial crystal velvet. Not easy to crease and will not affect the path of the golf balls.
- 【Alignment & Distance Control】This putting mat has an alignment path and markings at 2, 4, 6 and 8ft, helps you improve accuracy and control on every putt.
- 【Putt without Interruption】A putting green with ball return lets you focus on maintaining a steady stroke and consistent tempo on each putt, making your training more efficient and effective.
- 【Easy Installation & Space Saving】Carry this portable golf putting mat anywhere you like. It is compact when packaged and easy to assemble without instructions.
- 【Ideal Golf Gift】Giving such a golf green as a gift to your family or friends is a wise choice. Great for use at home, office or parties.
- Package Includes ： 1 * Golf Putting Mat , 3 * Ball Return Channel , 1 * Golf Putting Gate（S） , 1 * Instruction.
- Premium Putting Mat : True-roll surface simulates the real putting green . Non-slip bottom provide excellent grip .
- Enhance Putting Challenge ： 2 different sizes of putting holes designed for enhancing putting challenge and interesting！Players can freely choose the difficulty of practice according to their own preferences
- Automatic Ball Return : The continuous ball return allows you to train without interruption.you can focus on maintaining a steady stroke and consistent tempo on each putt, making your training more efficient and effective.
- Improve Putting Accuracy : The Small-2.1 inches of Putting Gate help you create putting drills to refine your putting game and make a difference on the course.
- [SIMULATE REAL FAST SPEED GREEN]: DEMPROS putting green surface is thick and flat, and the feet will feel comfortable, soft, and elastic. The friction and path of the golf ball rolling on the putting mat surface are very close to the real golf green with the stimpmeter reading of 10-11, that could enable golfer to effectively improve the putting level.
- [PROFESSIONAL AID DESIGN]: One of the most effective design of the putting green is Putting Alignment for the clubhead path, another is Distance Markers for putting distance control.
- [EASY TO PRACTICE]: The golf putting green 10 ft x 20 in, which can be easily rolled and spread for usage in seconds. High quality TPR backing is non-slip and abrasion-resistant, so you can practice putting enjoyable, effective and easily at home, in office, backyard or anywhere else you can find a flat surface indoors or outdoors.
- [EASY TO CLEAN]: Don’t worry about soiling the putting green, you can use a vacuum cleaner to clean the surface dust , which is very convenient and quick.
- [PACKAGE INCLUDED]: 1* Golf Putting Mat, 1* Putting Cup, 3* Golf Ball and 1* Travel Bag. That are perfect gift for golf lovers to pratice putting.
How to Choose the Best Home Putting Green for Your Needs
When it comes to choosing the best home putting green for your needs, there are a few important factors to consider. First, you should think about the size of the green. If you have a large backyard, you may want to opt for a larger green that can accommodate multiple players. If you have a smaller space, you may want to opt for a smaller green that can still provide a challenging game.
Second, you should consider the type of turf you want. Artificial turf is a popular choice for home putting greens, as it is durable and easy to maintain. Natural turf is also an option, but it requires more maintenance and can be more expensive.
Third, you should consider the type of surface you want. Some putting greens are designed with a flat surface, while others are designed with a sloped surface. The type of surface you choose will depend on your skill level and the type of game you want to play.
Finally, you should consider the cost of the green. Home putting greens can range in price from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars. You should also consider the cost of installation and maintenance.
By considering these factors, you can find the best home putting green for your needs. With the right green, you can enjoy hours of fun and challenging golfing in the comfort of your own home.
The Benefits of Installing a Home Putting Green
Installing a home putting green can provide a variety of benefits for homeowners. Not only can it provide a fun and convenient way to practice golf, but it can also add value to a home and provide a great way to entertain guests.
One of the primary benefits of installing a home putting green is that it provides a convenient way to practice golf. Homeowners can practice their putting skills without having to travel to a golf course. This can be especially beneficial for those who are just starting out in golf, as they can practice in the comfort of their own home. Additionally, more experienced golfers can use the putting green to hone their skills and work on their technique.
Another benefit of installing a home putting green is that it can add value to a home. A well-maintained putting green can be a great selling point for potential buyers. It can also be a great way to increase the value of a home if the homeowner is looking to sell in the future.
Finally, a home putting green can provide a great way to entertain guests. Homeowners can invite friends and family over to practice their golf skills and have some fun. It can also be a great way to host parties and other events.
In conclusion, installing a home putting green can provide a variety of benefits for homeowners. Not only can it provide a convenient way to practice golf, but it can also add value to a home and provide a great way to entertain guests.
Tips for Maintaining Your Home Putting Green
1. Keep the Green Clean: Regularly clean the green to remove debris and dirt. Use a leaf blower or a broom to remove any leaves, twigs, and other debris.
2. Mow the Green: Mow the green regularly to keep it looking its best. Use a mower with a reel or a rotary mower to cut the grass to the desired height.
3. Water the Green: Water the green regularly to keep it healthy and green. Use a sprinkler system or a hose to water the green.
4. Fertilize the Green: Fertilize the green regularly to keep it healthy and green. Use a fertilizer specifically designed for putting greens.
5. Aerate the Green: Aerate the green regularly to keep it healthy and green. Use a core aerator to aerate the green.
6. Repair the Green: Repair any divots or damage to the green. Use a divot repair tool to fill in any divots or damage.
7. Protect the Green: Protect the green from extreme weather conditions. Use a tarp or a cover to protect the green from rain, snow, and other extreme weather conditions.
8. Inspect the Green: Inspect the green regularly for any signs of damage or wear. Look for any signs of disease or pests.
9. Clean the Cups: Clean the cups regularly to keep them free of debris and dirt. Use a brush or a vacuum to clean the cups.
10. Clean the Flagsticks: Clean the flagsticks regularly to keep them free of debris and dirt. Use a brush or a vacuum to clean the flagsticks.
The Pros and Cons of Different Types of Home Putting Greens
Putting greens are a great way to practice your golf game at home. They come in a variety of types, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. This article will discuss the pros and cons of the different types of home putting greens.
Synthetic Turf Putting Greens
Synthetic turf putting greens are the most popular type of home putting green. They are made from a synthetic material that looks and feels like real grass. The main advantage of synthetic turf putting greens is that they are low maintenance and require little to no watering or mowing. They are also very durable and can withstand heavy use. The main disadvantage of synthetic turf putting greens is that they can be expensive to install and maintain.
Natural Grass Putting Greens
Natural grass putting greens are made from real grass and are the most realistic type of home putting green. The main advantage of natural grass putting greens is that they look and feel like a real golf course. They also require regular maintenance, such as mowing and watering, to keep them in good condition. The main disadvantage of natural grass putting greens is that they can be expensive to install and maintain.
Indoor Putting Greens
Indoor putting greens are a great option for those who don’t have the space or budget for a full-sized outdoor putting green. They are usually made from a synthetic material and can be set up in any room of the house. The main advantage of indoor putting greens is that they are easy to set up and take down. The main disadvantage of indoor putting greens is that they can be expensive and may not provide the same level of realism as an outdoor putting green.
Portable Putting Greens
Portable putting greens are a great option for those who want to practice their golf game on the go. They are usually made from a synthetic material and can be rolled up and taken with you wherever you go. The main advantage of portable putting greens is that they are easy to transport and set up. The main disadvantage of portable putting greens is that they may not provide the same level of realism as an outdoor putting green.
No matter which type of home putting green you choose, it is important to consider the pros and cons of each option before making a decision. With the right type of home putting green, you can practice your golf game in the comfort of your own home.
The Best Home Putting Green Accessories to Enhance Your Game
If you’re looking to take your home putting green game to the next level, there are a few accessories that can help you do just that. From practice aids to tools that help you maintain your green, these accessories can help you improve your game and get the most out of your home putting green.
Putting Mat: A putting mat is a great way to practice your putting game without having to go to the golf course. It’s also a great way to practice indoors when the weather isn’t cooperating. Look for a mat that has a realistic feel and is made of durable materials.
Putting Alignment Rods: Alignment rods are a great way to help you practice your putting stroke. They help you line up your putter and ensure that you’re hitting the ball in the right direction. Look for rods that are adjustable and easy to use.
Putting Mirror: A putting mirror is a great way to check your putting stroke and make sure you’re keeping your head down and your eyes on the ball. Look for a mirror that is adjustable and easy to use.
Putting Gate: A putting gate is a great way to practice your accuracy and consistency. It helps you practice hitting the ball through a small opening and helps you develop a consistent stroke. Look for a gate that is adjustable and easy to use.
Green Brush: A green brush is a great way to keep your home putting green in top condition. It helps you remove debris and keep the surface of your green smooth and even. Look for a brush that is durable and easy to use.
Putting Cup: A putting cup is a great way to practice your accuracy and consistency. It helps you practice hitting the ball into a small hole and helps you develop a consistent stroke. Look for a cup that is adjustable and easy to use.
These are just a few of the accessories that can help you get the most out of your home putting green. With the right accessories, you can take your game to the next level and enjoy hours of practice and fun.
How to Design the Perfect Home Putting Green
Designing the perfect home putting green can be a daunting task, but with the right planning and preparation, it can be a rewarding experience. Here are some tips to help you create the perfect home putting green.
1. Choose the Right Location: The first step in designing the perfect home putting green is to choose the right location. Consider the amount of sunlight the area receives, the size of the area, and the type of soil. Make sure the area is level and free of debris.
2. Select the Right Turf: The type of turf you choose will depend on the amount of use the green will receive. Choose a turf that is durable and low-maintenance. Consider the climate and the amount of foot traffic the area will receive.
3. Install the Green: Once you have chosen the right turf, it’s time to install the green. Make sure to use the right tools and materials to ensure a professional-looking result. Consider using a professional installer if you are not confident in your own abilities.
4. Add Accessories: To make your home putting green even more enjoyable, consider adding accessories such as flags, cups, and obstacles. This will add an extra level of challenge and fun to your green.
5. Maintain the Green: To keep your home putting green in top condition, it’s important to maintain it regularly. This includes mowing, fertilizing, and aerating the turf.
By following these tips, you can create the perfect home putting green. With the right planning and preparation, you can create a green that is both enjoyable and challenging.
The Latest Trends in Home Putting Greens
Home putting greens have become increasingly popular in recent years, as more and more people are looking for ways to practice their golf game without having to leave the comfort of their own home. With the latest advances in technology, it is now possible to create a realistic and professional-grade putting green in your own backyard.
The first step in creating a home putting green is to choose the right turf. Artificial turf is the most popular choice, as it is durable, low-maintenance, and can be customized to fit any size or shape. Artificial turf also provides a consistent surface that is ideal for practicing golf.
The next step is to choose the right type of putting green. There are several different types of putting greens available, including traditional putting greens, chipping greens, and practice greens. Traditional putting greens are designed to simulate the look and feel of a real golf course, while chipping greens are designed to help golfers practice their short game. Practice greens are designed to help golfers practice their putting stroke and accuracy.
Once you have chosen the type of putting green you want, you can then choose the accessories that will help you create the perfect putting green. Accessories such as flags, cups, and sand traps can help you create a realistic golf course experience. You can also add features such as water hazards and bunkers to make your putting green even more challenging.
Finally, you can choose the right type of lighting for your putting green. LED lighting is becoming increasingly popular, as it provides a bright and consistent light that is perfect for practicing golf. LED lighting also helps to reduce glare and can be adjusted to create the perfect lighting conditions for your putting green.
By following these steps, you can create a professional-grade putting green in your own backyard. With the right turf, accessories, and lighting, you can create a realistic golf course experience that will help you improve your game.
The Best Home Putting Green is an excellent choice for anyone looking to improve their golf game. It is easy to install, durable, and provides a realistic putting experience. With its realistic feel and adjustable speed, it is sure to help you improve your putting skills. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, the Best Home Putting Green is a great way to practice your putting game.